1190 Angelo Ct Atlanta georgia 30319 (Active)
UPDATED PRICE! LOWEST PRICE and Best VALUE in Best Neighborhood in Historic Brookhaven. NEW ROOF JUST PUT ON AS WELL.
True Southern Elegance with Modern Flair all Wrapped Up on an
Incredible Cul de Sac Lot in the
Club Forest section of Historic Brookhaven
Every once in awhile an opportunity comes along that can change the course of a family’s life. This is one of those times. A wonderful home on a wonderful setting in a truly one of a kind Neighborhood.
Let me ask you a question. Have you ever watched an old movie or heard stories from a day long ago in which lifestyles were described as “the good ol’days?” Specifically, when making reference to community or one’s neighborhood? How things just felt much safer, friendlier, and enjoyable? How neighbors were actually, now brace yourself, neighborly towards each other? Where you felt secure enough that when the streets lights came on and the kids knew it was time to throw their final pass or take the day’s last shot and head home before dark set in, all was ok. No feeling anxious and terrified and having to run out to be an escort home. Here the kids play and the adults know that if their child is need, there are numerous other parents ready, willing, and able to pitch in.
Neighborhood parties? Yep. This one is home to the famous ( well, locally anyhow ) annual “Krewe du Foret” pirate parade. Yes, pirates, and yes, a parade. A big one. Quite the occasion.
Traffic in the area? Not around this house. Not only is it located on a cul de sac in the back of the neighborhood, but, Club Forest is a “one way in – one way out” section of Historic Brookhaven. As a matter of fact, the front lawn of 1190 Angelo Ct has seen many neighborhood whiffle ball games, soccer matches, gridiron battles, and a few “friendly” wrestling matches when things might have gotten a bit too ratcheted up. Nothing serious, just boys being boys. The kids got into a few as well. All this with ZERO worry of running out of bounds and into the street.
There’s just so much to love about the property, the area, and the neighborhood, not to mention the house.
This home exudes charm and grace. Classic Style with modern updates. Please find a few specifics below and please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or to schedule a time to visit. We thank you for visiting and for your interest. We look forward to meeting you soon. Oh yeah, make sure to not miss our DRONE VIDEO of 1190 ANGELO CT ! Cheers!
- 4 Bedrooms – 3 Full Bathrooms
- Great Large Flat Front Yard which is found in a very low traffic cul de sac….and it’s flat as well.
- Beautiful Entrance with Lovely Custom Front Doors.
- Beautiful Renovated Designer Kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, and loads of Natural Light with New Windows that look out over New Blue stone Patio
- Sun-room that makes you feel like you have your own Mountain Hideaway
- Renovated Guest Bath on the main level frame-less glass shower and beautiful tile
- Beautiful Hardwoods throughout main level as well as upstairs
- Master Bath recently Renovated with new shower, tile floor, double vanity, lovely sliding barn door, new lighting and wall coverings.
- Hall Bath updated with new double vanity
- New Blue stone patio just put down out the back door
- Huge unfinished basement
- A neighborhood for anyone! The famous annual “Krewe du Foret” pirate parade, a July 4th parade, a wonderful Christmas party, and so much more make this a neighborhood that you only would have found “in the good ol’days!”